Our trained store personnel give the best professional advice to make sure you get the right shoe: We are the original running store in Ft. Lauderdale and have served Broward County Since 1986. Our staff have 200 years of collective fitting experience.
1. Determine purpose – walking, jogging, running, gym?
2. Gather information on you – previous shoes, injuries, inserts, shoe wear, fitness level, goals, etc.
3. Foot Shape – arches, width of heal, forefoot, overall width and length
4. Arch Strength – determine if your arches need extra support
5. Gait Analysis – degree of supination or pronation.
6. Shoe Selection – try on as many shoes as you like. Test them in the store.
7. 30-Day Return – If you are not happy with your new shoes bring them back for exchange or store credit. See store for additional details.
Here at Running Wild- Ft. Lauderdale it is our goal to fit each customer personally for the correct shoe. If the customer is dissatisfied with their shoes or the shoes are defective, our return policy allows you to return the shoes within 30 days (with receipt and original box) in exchange for either store credit or another pair of shoes. All clearance footwear and clothing item sales are final, but may be exchanged for size if available.